Blue Mountain Therapy has an immediate need for a full-time ABA Clinical Director in Wytheville, VA.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide direct ABA therapy to children with Autism and other developmental disorders in the clinic, home, school, and community settings
- Provide parent, teacher, and staff training on the principles of ABA and behavior modification
- Conduct verbal behavior/language assessments (VB-MAPP/ABLLS-R)
- Develop individualized treatment plans (e.g., goals, objectives, and interventions)
- Develop individualized data collection programs to monitor client progress toward goals
- Consult and collaborate with schools, daycares, medical professionals, and other pediatric disciplines
- Assist with administrative tasks and oversight of the ABA clinic (including ensuring compliance with insurance requirements for session notes, treatment plans, supervision, scheduling, etc.)
Must successfully pass both background and fingerprint checks.
- Graduate degree from an accredited university with completion of verified coursework and period of practical experience to apply for the BCBA exam.
- Current BCBA certification.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with completion of verified coursework and a period of practical experience to apply for the BCaBA exam.
- Current BCaBA certification.
Blue Mountain Therapy offers:
- Health Insurance for eligible employees: Medical, Vision, Dental
- Short Term disability insurance, Long Term disability insurance
- Great Pay
- Mileage reimbursement or potential for company car
- 401k with match (all employees)
- 104 PTO hours yearly (Full-time)
- Holiday Pay for eligible employees (64 hours yearly Full-Time)
- Up to $200 yearly for CEU’s (Full-Time)
Job Type: Full-time