• Associates Degree or higher. Bachelor Degree preferred.
• RBT certification required. At least 1 year of experience working with individuals with special needs.
• Knowledgeable in applied behavior analysis and trans-disciplinary early-intervention theories.
• Knowledgeable of evidence-based practices found to benefit children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
• Customer service orientated and professional.
• Demonstrate good judgment, decision-making, and communication skills with a variety of individuals and groups.
• Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality. Must relate well to children and their families. Very good working knowledge in all applicable computer programs (Microsoft Office).
• Valid CPR certification. Ability to pass background/fingerprint clearance, health screenings and provide/obtain immunizations.
• Paid time off and sick pay provided to all staff.
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
Salary: $18.00-$21.00 /hour, depending on experience.
Location: Stafford, Quantico, & Woodbridge VA
Required Education: Associate
Required experience: • Autism: 1 year
Required license or certification: • Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Phone number: 407-574-4629