CAP Seeks BCBA or BCaBA in Hampton Roads
CAP, INC. IS LOOKING FOR A
BCBA OR BCaBA IN THE HAMPTON ROADS AREA!!
Autism Partnership, Inc. is currently hiring a Board Certified Behavior
Analysts (BCBA) or a Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA) to provide
in-home Applied Behavior Analysis services for children with Autism Spectrum
Disorder and related disabilities. Since
2003, the mission of CAP, Inc. has been to provide children with Autism and
other disabilities or challenges the most efficacious treatment possible based
on proven methods and best practices in the field. This includes data-driven, individualized
programs which focus on using ABA to reduce the instances of disruptive
behaviors and increase socially significant behaviors. We are dedicated to teaching children, to training their
families to be more effective teachers and to insure that everyone who works
with our children use the best possible ABA methods currently available.
- Provide direct ABA services for children and/or adolescents with autism or related disabilities in the home setting.
- Train and supervise Registered Behavior Technicians.
- Provide training to parents, caregivers, teachers and other professionals to implement treatment plan and behavior support plan.
- Conduct initial assessments, develop treatment plans/behavior support plans and conduct Functional Behavior Assessments.
- Develop socially significant programs based on individual needs of clients (i.e. functional communication, social skills, cooperation, behavior reduction and adaptive living skills).
- Establish and maintain data measurement, collection and analysis systems for clients.
- Maintain appropriate documentation and prepare and complete reposts when required
- Establish and maintain professional and ethical relationships with staff and families.
- BCBA/BCaBA Certification – Must hold a current certification by the BACB or scheduled to take the certification exam.
- Must be eligible for a Behavior Analyst license in the State of Virginia
- Minimum of 1 year experience providing services to individuals with Autism and developmental disabilities in a home setting
- Experience working with children with challenging behaviors (including aggression, self-injury and non-verbal) is preferred.
- Ability to provide guidance, direction, and training for a team of registered behavior technicians providing direct services in clients’ homes.
- Exhibit excellent leadership qualities including strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to travel independently to clients homes and community locations
What we offer:
- Full and part-time positions available/Salary or hourly reimbursement options
- Highly competitive hourly/salary wage based on education and experience
- Benefit packages for full-time employees (after 60-day probationary period), including:
- Medical Insurance
- PTO and Paid holidays
- Paid CEUs
- Mileage reimbursement
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org