Civitas seeks BCBA/BCaBA in Chesapeake, VA
Civitas Health Services, Inc believes in helping to create and foster change for those we serve and the community as a whole.
We are currently looking for a BCBA or BCaBA who has strong leadership skills, exceptional knowledge in the field and the desire to partner with an organization that seeks to effectuate positive change in grown industry!
We offer competitive compensation, as well as these benefits:
– Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Long Term Disabilities, Paid Time Off
– Conduct functional behavioral assessments and learning needs assessments; develop behavior plans; teach functional skills;
– Organize, review, report on, and maintain data collection for ABA program;
– Evaluate and recommend modifications of services as needed;
– Properly maintain client records in accordance with state and federal laws;
– Ensure the delivery of quality services in the associated settings;
– Partners with other team members to provide for adequate resourcing and service deliverables
– Professional certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst
– Experience with working with children, conducting skills and functional behavior assessments
Job Type: Full-Time, Salaried