Community Concepts, Inc. Hiring Director in NoVA
Director of ABA Services (BCBA) – Sign on Bonus!
We are a mission-based business devoted to supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities in a variety of settings. We are looking for a BCBA with supervisory certification to help us start the provision of ABA services in Northern Virginia. We are looking for employees who are flexible in spirit, have a positive attitude and are capable of supporting people with significant behavioral challenges.
We are currently hiring a full-time BCBA to provide ABA services to children with autism in both home and clinical settings. This position is for a new program, and has growth potential to a management position within 12 months. The role of the BCBA is to provide therapeutic services based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to CCI’s clients. The BCBA will be responsible for maintaining a clinical caseload by completing clinical learning needs assessments, functional assessments, generating appropriate goals and objectives, writing interventions, creating data systems, reviewing and analyzing data, documentation, collaborating with other professionals in the field, parent training and supervising Behavior Technicians/Therapists as well as supervising and developing consultants in the field.
We offer a highly competitive rate and are looking for someone who is dedicated to client care and staff development. We offer a competitive sign on bonus, awarded after 6 months of successful service provision! Full time positions include an array of benefits to include Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) with match, Vacation, Sick, and Personal Leave as well as paid holidays. We also offer a host of voluntary benefits, such as short term disability, critical illness, pet insurance, as well as a free $10,000 life insurance plan. Employee discounts to local vendors are part of our benefit package.
- Current BCBA/LBA certification/license is required (BCBA Supervisors or eligible supervisors are preferred)
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education or related field
- Experience working with children with developmental disabilities or behavioral issues
- Experience working in and developing home, school and community based ABA programs.
- Experience conducting family trainings on ABA based treatment plans
- Experience in supervising multiple levels of staff
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, extensive experience working with a wide variety of family systems, ability to participate and present clinical information and provide recommendations to family members and stake holders.
- Displays clear and concise communication with executive staff, supervisory staff and therapists. Ability to communicate effectively with supervisor utilizing solution based language
- Excellent time management skills, experience managing caseload and on special projects, and displays exceptional teamwork skills to create a positive work environment.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments
- Develop and implement individualized behavior intervention programs based on child’s needs to include behavior acquisition and reduction programs using principles of ABA
- Design data collection systems to track and evaluate client progress on treatment plan objectives
- Supervise ABA Technicians implementing ABA based treatment plans.
- Update treatment plans as necessary.
- Train family members on implementing the treatment plan.
- Provide 1:1 ABA therapy in home, clinical and community-based environments.
- Coordinate ABA Technicians schedules with the family.
- Insure that the child is in a safe and positive environment at all times
- Ensure contracts and billable hours are completed in accordance with funding sources and designated amounts, oversee communication with families and funding sources to ensure program hours are attained, provide consistent and reliable case management and collaboration with families within funding requirements
- Network and market the services in order to reach expected growth
MUST HAVE licensure as a BCBA. Applicants need not apply without the required credentials and experiences – Proof of credentials are required before first day of employment.
The chosen candidate will be required to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings and weekends and be able to respond to crisis situations. The incumbent’s schedule will vary and be based on the needs of the clients.
All applicants must be able to meet our driving criteria and pass required background clearances.EOE. Drug-free workplace.
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary: $90,000 per year DOQ
License or certification: BCBA, LBA, licensed in Virginia (required)