|Position:||Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)- RELOCATION PROVIDED|
|Location:||Utah, California, North Carolina|
Open to relocating? ABS Kids offers generous relocation packages to BCBAs interested in relocating to locations throughout California, North Carolina, and Utah.
As a BCBA you strive to always provide the highest quality in ABA treatment. Work with an organization that shares your passion for making a difference in the lives of children with autism spectrum disorder. At ABS Kids we are dedicated to caring for you – the provider, so you can be free to deliver the very best in patient care. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE accreditation and recognition for top 10% in overall services nationally!
We are looking for full-time BCBAs to join our team! ABS Kids is growing, and we are opening new centers and expanding our services throughout California, North Carolina, and Utah.
What would you do?
– Design and oversee Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment programs for patients with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
and other developmental delays
– Train staff, caregivers, and other professionals to implement ABA treatment plans
– Conduct face-to-face supervision for patients in assigned region
– Conduct patient’s team meetings in order to update the patient’s treatment plan and to support behavior technicians and
caregivers on the team
– Assess the patient’s treatment needs and write detailed goals and objectives for each patient’s treatment plan so that
progress may be tracked and measured
– Write initial assessments and progress reports
– Attend IEP, IFSP, and transition meetings to present the patient’s present level of performance, progress on current goals,
and proposed goals
– Consult with caregivers and school personnel
– Perform other job duties, as assigned