|Company:||Autism Behavior Therapies|
|Location:||Fairfax County, Prince William County|
ABTs LLC consists of a professional group of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)s, Board Certified assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA)s, including over 80 highly trained and fully committed behavior therapists, who work with their clients on a daily basis.
Our top priority is to provide the highest quality program to our clients. In order to meet this goal, our behavior therapists receive weekly supervision by a BCBA or BCaBA supervisor and are required to attend monthly meetings to keep them current with the latest methods of ABA interventions.
Alexandria, Falls Church, Annandale, Vienna, Chantilly, Herndon, Reston, Leesburg, Centreville, Lorton, Springfield, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Sterling, Woodbridge, Dumfries, Fredericksburg, Manassas, Gainesville, Haymarket, Bristow, Ashburn, Aldie, Dulles.
Autism Behavior Therapies (ABTs LLC) is fostering the growth and new possibilities in helping clients with autism reach their full potential through the help of ABA therapy.
Mission: Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is the leading, research-based methodology for bringing a meaningful and positive change for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities. The best ABA programs are customized to fit the needs and preferences of each unique client and their families. ABA is utilized in real-world settings such as schools, homes, and local communities. ABA goals include, however not limited to, developing communication, decreasing problem behaviors, and increasing social and self-help skills. Data collection is used consistently to ensure that interventions are effective and goals are met.
Professional Growth: Autism Behavior Therapies will strive to provide an environment of professional growth. ABTs team members will be given opportunities to explore the effectiveness of their own treatment modalities under the guidance of BCBAs, and BCaBAs, also having opportunity to receive outside trainings. As the company grows, opportunities will be made available for professional growth, enabling developments of new programs as well as new positions within the company.
– Education: High School or Equivalent is required
– Licensure: RBT certificate OR commitment to obtain credentialing, CPR certificate, Driver’s License preferred
– References: Minimum of one professional OR personal reference
– Experience: Some experience working/volunteering with children or adults with developmental disabilities, children, or experience in a relevant field
– Ability to follow a developed behavior treatment plan
– Ability to take proficient client progress notes
– Ability to use behavior software to prepare and maintain client progress notes
– Ability to work independently, as well as in a team setting
– Has excellent English oral skills
– Overall applicants should have the ability to be professional, motivated, energetic, and love working with children
40 hours ABA course fee reimbursement will be done after completion of probationary period, (2 months).
Job Types: Full-time / Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $28.00 per hour