|Company:||Spectrum Transformation Group|
|Position:||Regional Manager of Intensive ABA Services|
BCBA Leadership Opportunity
Relocation Assistance Available
Spectrum Transformation Group is seeking a talented BCBA to join our Harrisonburg team. We recently moved to a state-of-the-art facility which features a sensory playroom, Open Classroom, multiple Treatment rooms and an Evaluation Center for our Licensed Psychologists. We are looking for a passionate individual to join our ABA program as we expand our services in Harrisonburg.
The Regional Manager of ABA Services will assist the Director of ABA Services with the day-to-day operations of the Harrisonburg ABA Program ensuring the highest quality of services are provided by staff. The ideal candidate for this role should be a self-motivated leader who can ensure that the needs of clients within the Intensive ABA program are being met. Primary responsibilities of this role will include, but are not limited to, overseeing client services of the ABA Program, providing staff training and supervision, supervising at least one Behavior Counselor (RBT) and training new BCBAs to assume supervisory roles. The Regional Manager will also be required to manage caseloads in the absence of the BCBA.
Spectrum Transformation Group is recognized as a leader by community stakeholders in the state of Virginia. Since 2010, Spectrum has expanded its services to not only include the Richmond area but Harrisonburg, VA as well. Spectrum is dedicated to providing gold standard services to its clients and families. Spectrum is currently looking for passionate, motivated and strategic professionals to join our team as we continue to grow our programs.
• Master’s degree is required.
• Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA) in good standing with the BACB as well as the Commonwealth of Virginia Board of Medicine.
• Must have at least 2 years of experience working as a Counselor or Therapist in a community-based program for clients with ASD.
• Strong analytical skills are needed with fluency in the principles and procedures of Applied Behavior Analysis required. Experience working with pervasive developmental disorders/autism spectrum disorders necessary.
• At least 2 years of experience in supervising and/or training staff is required.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and current vehicle insurance policy.
• Valid CPR, First Aid and Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) certification is required.
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Retirement benefits
• Paid holiday and vacation
• Mileage/Phone stipend
• Professional Development Reimbursement