|Position:||School-Based & Senior BCBA|
Our ABA program is seeking two dynamic BCBAs to join our growing team! Dominion has been named a Top Workplace in the US, and a Top Healthcare Workplace for 2021! We’re looking for new local leadership in Tidewater to realize the company vision to empower the lives of those we serve and maintain our Top Workplace designation.
Currently offering a $5000 sign on bonus!
The Senior Regional Behavior Analyst will lead, develop and grow ABA programs in clinic and in home settings. There may be additional opportunities to expand growth into therapeutic behavior consultation services. The School-Based Behavior Analyst will support teachers and staff in our private day school setting, develop robust behavior interventions plans for students and collaborate with local school divisions.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
– Provide leadership and management of personnel furthering company values and BACB guidelines
– Provide clinical supervision and training to clinical staff and assistant behavior analysts on your team.
– Provide regular parent training and maintain parent communication to ensure services are effectively impacting families.
– Assist with all intake and discharge planning activities including preparing documents to ensure client insurance authorizations and reauthorizations of services.
– Supervise clinicians in training (CITs) in developing and monitoring ISPs, objectives, and methods necessary for providing effective services to clients.
– Coordinate with other service providers working with clients to encourage consistency among client families/caregivers and all providers.
– Lead and participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings and trainings.
– Lead employees to accomplish all job objectives; inspires confidence and motivation; clearly defines expectations and maintains personal effectiveness under pressure.