|Company:||Dr. Cho Behavioral Therapy (DBT)|
|Phone #:||(703) 896-0760|
We are hiring! DBT Inc., is a leading company in the Applied Behavior Analysis field. We are hiring BCBA and BCBA-D for our Clinical Director position to help us keep growing.
We are seeking experienced and highly qualified candidates who are dedicated, ambitious, consistently available, and flexible. Help us make a difference in the lives of children with Autism!
The Clinical Director is responsible for monitoring the daily clinical operations while also maintaining a small caseload of 8-12 clients. The Clinical Director is responsible for overseeing and managing the therapeutic needs of the clients being served. This person will also act as liaison between insurance companies, families, and other health care providers.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited:
• Designing Policies and Procedures as they relate to service delivery to clients and their families.
• Monitoring and assessing the clinical progress of all clients. This requires frequent contact with all Executive Staff (Supervisor staff and Admin. staff) during Weekly Executive Staff meetings.
• The CD will chair the weekly Executive Staff Meeting, creating a weekly agenda and take minutes of meetings.
• The CD conducts initial assessments of new clients.
• The CD is the point of contact for all clinical concerns involving supervisor staff, behavior technicians, and families.
• The CD will provide oversight and feedback regarding effective use of billable and nonbillable staff hours.
• The CD will support and monitor staff in meeting productivity requirements both clinical and billable hours requirement.
• Participates in the hiring of clinical staff with support of Senior BCBA. This includes keeping track of ongoing staffing needs and issues related to staff management.
• Responsible for training for all clinical staff. This includes the development and implementation of both initial and on-going Monthly trainings- including the development of training materials (both printed and/or digital).
• The CD will be responsible to communicating agency policy and procedure changes to all clinical staff and will also monitor compliance with ongoing clinical obligations such as timely report submissions, etc.
• Ensures quality and consistency in clinical note taking. Ensures proper implementation of digital data platform.
• The CD is Responsible for overall professional growth, culture, and performance of all clinical employees within the clinic.
• Develop, schedule, and provide training and support to new BCBAs that join MAC
• Conducts treatment plan audits for each initial and ongoing assessment for insurance companies.
• Ensures direct care staff have access to a clinical supervisor during all work hours
Qualifications and Position requirements:
· Minimum of 5-years of experience as BCBA with children/adolescents with Autism and/or other developmental disabilities
· Masters or Doctoral degree in Psychology, Education, Special Education or related field.
· Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA) – VA
· Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification
· Adhere to organizational policies and procedures and abide by code of ethics as indicated by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
· Willing to drive across the suburbs of Northern Virginia
· Maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times
· Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
Full-Time position available
· Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, PTO for Full-Time positions
· Flexible work schedule
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 per year