|Company:||Dr. Cho Behavioral Therapy (DBT)|
|Phone #:||(703) 896-0760|
We are hiring! Dr. Cho Behavioral Therapy (DBT) is a leading company in the Applied Behavior Analysis field. We are hiring BCBAs and BCBA-Ds to help us keep growing. We are seeking experienced and highly qualified candidates who are dedicated, ambitious, consistently available, and flexible. Help us make a difference in the lives of children with Autism!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to conducting curriculum assessments and functional behavior assessments, writing and maintaining treatment plans, ongoing support, training and supervision of Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians, developing and maintaining treatment plans, maintaining effective documentation, providing consultation, train, model, and provide feedback on the implementation of the behavior plan to caregivers.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Starting rate is $70 per hour but may be more based on experience.
Qualifications and Position requirements:
· Masters or Doctoral degree in Psychology, Education, Special Education or related field.
· Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA) – VA
· Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification
· Minimum of 2-year experience as BCBA/BCaBA with children/adolescents with Autism and/or other developmental disabilities
· Adhere to organizational policies and procedures and abide by code of ethics as indicated by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
· Willing to drive across the suburbs of Northern Virginia
· Maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times
· Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
· Part-Time and Full-Time positions available
· Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, PTO for Full-Time positions
· Competitive compensation based on experience and opportunity for pay increase based on performance
· Flexible work schedule