|Company:||Grafton Integrated Health|
Grafton Integrated Health Network is growing! We are looking for a BCBA to join our team in Richmond (Midlothian), Virginia. We specialize in providing behavior analysis services with a strong focus on positively impacting changes in quality of life. We are a comprehensive agency providing applied behavior analysis services to individuals with behavior challenges and skill deficits that affect their ability to function effectively in home, school, and community environments. Services may range from consultation to comprehensive in-home, community, and school support.
Activities include conducting assessments, writing, implementing, and monitoring behavior plans, data collection and reporting, as well as training and supervising ABA Behavior Specialists. We offer a collaborative environment where Behavior Analysts and Behavior Specialists staff are able to provide and receive supervision face to face. Our Analysts also have use of on-site clinic space with assessment and instructional materials, for the purpose of assessment, behavior intervention and verbal behavior programs, based on the needs of their clients.
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k plan with great company match
• Excellent education assistance program that offers tuition advances
• Generous paid time off plan that offers 22 days of time off in your first year
• Competitive base salary, including pay for non billable services
• Incentive compensation paid monthly for exceeding productivity goals
• Professional development opportunities
• Flexible schedule
Certification as a BCBA or BCaBA through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
Licensure with the Board of Medicine (VA only)