|Position:||Regional Manager of ABA Services|
|Location:||Roanoke, Lynchburg, or Wytheville|
Intercept Health is seeking a BCBA for our Regional Manager of ABA Services position in Roanoke, Lynchburg, or Wytheville, VA areas!
The Regional Manager will develop and supervise behavioral therapy programs for children, adolescents, and young adults diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders, intellectual disabilities, and other developmental disabilities in the home and community settings.
Intercept Health’s ABA program is unique in several ways:
• Low weekly billing requirements for Clinical Supervisors and Regional Managers
• Reasonable size caseloads (clinical supervisors average 6 full-time techs or the equivalent)
• All Behavior Technicians are provided with RBT training and required to become RBTs within 6 months of hire
• Intercept Health uses Trauma-Informed Care and ABA services are restraint-free
• There are many opportunities for collaboration with other Behavior Analysts and with other service providers within Intercept Health
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package to include:
• Signing bonus and/or relocation assistance
• Medical/dental coverage
• Complimentary Life Insurance
• Pet Insurance
• Verizon Wireless discounts
• 401(K) retirement savings w/ company match
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Flexible work schedule
• Monthly cell-phone stipend
• Mileage reimbursement
• Professional development opportunities
• An awesome work environment!
A career at Intercept is a chance to change lives…one at a time. You will be challenged, you will be rewarded, and you will never be the same. If you would like to join our team of dedicated professionals, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also view our current openings at www.intercepthealth.com/careers.