|Company:||Paragon Autism Services|
|Position:||Director of Intensive ABA Services|
|Phone #:||(540) 479-3889|
Paragon Autism Services is seeking a BCBA, LBA to join our 4-time award winning ABA Agency in Fredericksburg, VA as our newest Director of Intensive ABA Services. Our BCBAs work in a tiered model overseeing a BCaBA, 6 behavior technicians and a staff member pursuing certification. Our BCBAs do not worry about scheduling, billing, paperwork etc. We let you do, what you do best – create and oversee behavior analytic programming, teach skills and reduce problem behavior. Our Directors work a 40-hour work week with flexibility in scheduling.
Why should YOU work for Paragon Autism Services? Because WE ARE DIFFERENT! Below are 10 things that set us apart:
1. Paragon Autism Services has been voted the BEST SPECIAL NEEDS RESOURCE 4 years in a row by local families. Do you want to work for the BEST?
2. ALL OF OUR STAFF ARE SALARIED, even our behavior techs. This means lower turnover and more consistency for our families. A job in ABA should be stable, hourly positions lack stability for both staff and clients.
3. Most of our clinical staff hold a bachelor’s degree, and many have a master’s degrees. This is their career – not just a job. They are invested and we are INVESTED IN OUR STAFF! Many behavior techs join Paragon to gain supervision hours. We pride ourselves on our ability to mentor up and coming behavior analysts!
4. We have 7 full time BCBAs and 7 full time BCaBA’s who all work together. We have a COLLABORATIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT– which means we are all learning and growing every day.
5. Paragon GIVES BACK TO THE COMMUNITY – it’s part of our mission and it’s a big part of who we are. Paragon hosts multiple free events for families every month. In addition, we provide free resources and training for the community. In fact, we have provided training to over 200 local preschool teachers.
6. We have a full time LPC on staff to assist our BCBAs with cases as needed. Many families and clients struggle with their mental health. Mental health concerns impact a family’s ability to implement ABA programming. By helping the families of our clients, they are able to achieve greater progress.
7. We are a BCBA owned agency. This means that everything we do is driven by our ethical and clinical guidelines, as opposed to the bottom line.
8. We have a tiered model of supervision. Our Directors oversee 1 Clinical Supervisor (BCaBA or new BCBA) and 6-7 behavior tech level staff. This ensures that each and every case, as well as each and every behavior tech, gets the oversight and training they need and deserve. We are able to MENTOR STAFF and help grow them into new BCBAs and BCaBA’s.
9. All of our staff receive comprehensive ON-SITE, IN PERSON, DATA DRIVEN TRAINING from a BCBA and/or BCaBA. Paragon utilizes Behavior Skills Training (BST) to teach our staff, and progress is tracked by data. Training is ongoing throughout employment, but our techs receive 80 hours of training before they meet their first client. Our BCBAs and BCaBAs receive much more than 80 hours of initial training!
10. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Paragon maintained 100% of our staff. All of our staff remained full-time, salaried employees with no loss of income. When we hire someone we make a commitment to them and their family.
• $75,000 Full-Time Salary Position
• Signing Bonus of $5,000
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Professional Liability Insurance
• Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Workers Compensation Insurance
• Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
• Culture of Promoting from within
• CEU assistance after one year
To apply for this position, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
For more information about Paragon visit our website – www.paragonautismservices.com