|Company:||Spectrum Transformation Group|
|Position:||Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)|
|Location:||Richmond, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville|
|Phone #:||(804) 378-6141|
In March of this year, Spectrum Transformation Group was named a 2021 Top Workplace by the Richmond Times Dispatch. Spectrum has received this honor 3 of the last 4 years. The Top Workplace honor is special to Spectrum because our organization was selected based on the feedback provided by our talented professionals.
Spectrum Transformation Group’s ABA Program is currently seeking RBTs for its Richmond and Harrisonburg locations as we continue to grow and expand services within our communities. We are looking for passionate individuals to provide services in the Richmond, Harrisonburg and Charlottesville areas.
Our full-time Behavior Counselor positions provide entry-level opportunities to start a career in the field of applied behavior analysis (ABA). Behavior Counselors deliver ABA therapy to children and individuals with developmental disabilities in a variety of natural environments (e.g., home, school, community, clinic). The Behavior Counselor works directly under the supervision of a licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Spectrum provides a comprehensive orientation which includes: classroom training, field shadowing, one-on-one coaching, RBT training for new hires who are not certified and ongoing mentorship.
Our Behavior Counselor positions are ideal for individuals pursuing BCaBA or BCBA certification. Spectrum believes in promoting from within and as our services continue to grow there will be continued opportunities for professional growth and development with our organization.
What we offer you as a Behavior Counselor:
• Supervision and field experience hours
• Flexible schedule (most sessions occur Mon-Fri, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
• Positions are salaried; 40 hours per week
• A rewarding experience working with families and helping children with development delays reach their full potential
• A diverse, collaborative environment that promotes the sharing of ideas and fosters growth
• Bi-weekly mileage stipend
Qualifications of a Behavior Counselor:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required. Major in human services field is preferred.
• Registered Behavior Technician Certification or eligibility to obtain certification is required.
• At least 1 year of experience working with children and/or adolescents on the autism spectrum and/or diagnosed with developmental delays
• Knowledge of ABA preferred.
• Strong analytical and communication skills are desired.
• Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and current insurance policy.