SIGN ON BONUS!!!! $2,000
CIVITAS Health Services is looking for passionate leaders and clinically innovative BCBA’s and BCaBA’s who share in our dedication and love for serving the autism community. Civitas was one of the first providers in the State of Virginia to provide ABA services through the state Medicaid Behavioral Therapy program. We specialize in treating children in a home-based setting through a multidisciplinary/care coordination, best practice approach. In addition to Medicaid, we participate with all commercial insurance companies and Tricare. Our model is perfect for the type of leader who embodies community-based practice models and collaborative approaches.
Civitas Health Services, Inc is a provider of comprehensive Mental and Behavioral health services in the Greater Richmond and Hampton Roads area. Our team of professionals are invaluable to our organization. They embody our commitment to excellence and service to the community, while providing quality care and customer services. We match their commitment by providing our team with competitive compensation and professional growth opportunities.
Salary Range: $57,000 – $93,000
Qualifications (Minimum): BCBA or BCaBA and LBA/LABA Licensed by the State of Virginia Department of Health Professions Board of Medicine
- Direct Supervision of Registered Behavioral Technicians
- Conduct Functional Behavioral Assessments and Learning Needs Assessments (In our Center, Home, School and/or Community)
- Developing Individualized Behavior-Change Programs with Client Specific Goals and Outcome Measurements
- Training and Development of Registered Behavior Technicians
- Data Analysis
- Ensure Care Coordination with Internal and External Treatment Providers
- Conduct Clinical Supervision
- Provide Weekly Communication with Field Team Members, Parents/Legal Guardians, and other Providers to Ensure Service Continuity
- Properly Maintain Client Record and Health Information in Compliance with State and Federal Laws
- MAP Monthly Bonus Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tuition & Continuing Education Units Reimbursement
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance/Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off Accruals
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Schedule
- Personal Office Space and Private Lot Parking
- Company Issued Laptop
COME JOIN OUR SUCCESSFUL TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS!!!
To apply, go to www.civitashealth.com or submit a resume to email@example.com.