Compass Behavioral Solutions provides individualized, data-driven, compassionate ABA therapy to families throughout Virginia. We are seeking board certified behavior analysts (BCBAs) to join us in our mission as we support families and their children with developmental challenges.
As one of the largest providers of behavioral services in Virginia, Compass offers the security of an established, thriving company; a supportive, team-oriented work environment; and a culture of continual self-improvement and mutual accountability. We are committed to excellence, not just in our clients’ outcomes, but in ourselves and one another. We have multiple offices located in the Central and Valley regions of Virginia, convenient to the communities that we serve.
Successful candidates will be BCBAs and have, or be eligible for, licensure as a licensed behavior analyst (LBA) in Virginia within 1 month of hire. They will ideally have experience working with children and/or adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Supervisory experience is helpful, but not required.
Students who have completed coursework and supervision for BCBA strongly encouraged to apply.
To see a video with more information about who we are, please go to https://compassva.com/discoverwhatsnext/.
You can also reach our Valley Regional Director, Dr. Gretchen Wilhelm, directly at 540-280-7964 for more information.
· Our supervisors manage a caseload of 4-5 behavior support clinicians, who each have 2-3 clients that are seen predominantly in the home setting.
· Supervisors meet with families at the start of treatment, help the family identify the goals for the client, and conceptualize each case with consultation.
· Supervisors then provide training to caregivers in the home/community, and manage the implementation of interventions in the home, community, and clinic (as needed), and provide care coordination/documentation to support treatment.
· Supervisors use evidence-based ABA and complementary practices (e.g., motivational interviewing) to maintain family engagement in services and adjust the treatment plan to maximize efficacy for the clients/families on his/her/their caseload.
· All supervisors receive weekly support and consultation, as well as bi-monthly groups to support cohesiveness of the site and continued professional/clinical development.
Why choose Compass as a BCBA/LBA:
Enriching and supportive environment for all employees
Cohesive leadership team with person-centered approach
Support with work/life balance
Streamlined administrative processes
Commitment to healthy culture and transparency
Comprehensive new supervisor training and ongoing support
Extensive new hire training and ongoing support for all clinicians to help support supervisors
Competitive base salary with significant further earning potential/ bonuses
Personal office/Personal Apple devices (e.g. MacBook and iPad) provided
Data collection software/app developed and tailored to the practice of ABA to minimize time-consuming documentation.
Free CEUs offered in house and conference attendance/lodging for local professional conference
Advancement opportunities/opportunities to pursue clinical interests
Monthly mileage, phone, and therapeutic supplies reimbursement
Multiple resources for consultation and support in a variety of areas, such as transition-age clients, trauma-informed ABA, complex cases, medically complicated treatment.
Comprehensive benefits for full-time BCBA/LBA Supervisors include:
Health Savings Account
Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
401K retirement plan after first year with up to 4% employer match
Employer Paid Life Insurance
Generous paid time off and flexible PTO policy
Free Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program for employees and immediate family
We offer relocation assistance.