Compass Behavioral Solutions is a home- and clinic-based, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) company that provides individualized, data-driven behavioral therapy to families throughout Virginia. We are seeking a board certified behavior analyst (BCBA) to direct our Staunton location and join us in our mission as we support families and their children with developmental challenges.
As one of the largest providers of behavioral services in Virginia, Compass offers the security of an established, thriving company; a supportive, team-oriented work environment; and a culture of continual self-improvement and mutual accountability. We are committed to excellence, not just in our clients’ outcomes, but in ourselves and one another. We have multiple offices located in the Central and Valley regions of Virginia, convenient to the communities that we serve. The Director of our Staunton location will work in close collaboration with our other location directors and our Shenandoah Valley Regional Director.
Successful candidates will be a BCBA and have, or be eligible for, licensure as a licensed behavior analyst (LBA) in Virginia. They will have supervisory experience as well as experience managing administrative tasks. The director will be responsible for providing both clinical and administrative oversight to ensure the success of the location.
We offer competitive compensation, including bonuses, as well as a comprehensive full-time benefits package. We also offer a structured environment for professional growth and opportunities for advancement. Directors at Compass receive personal Apple devices, reimbursement for mileage, phone and supplies, as well as access to assessment tools and a library of resources and activities.
To see a video with more information about who we are, please go to https://compassva.com/discoverwhatsnext/.
You can reach out directly to our Shenandoah Valley Regional Director, Sarah Nolley, LPC, LBA, at 804-690-0814.
Why choose Compass:
• Enriching and supportive environment for all employees
• Comprehensive supervisor training program that uses a BST model for all new supervisors
• Extensive new hire training and ongoing support for all clinicians
• Competitive base salary with significant earning potential
• Personal office
• Personal Apple devices (e.g. MacBook and iPad)
• Access to assessment tools
• Free CEUs offered in house and reimbursement for attendance at select conferences
• Advancement opportunities
• Employee bonuses
• Mileage, phone, and therapeutic supplies reimbursement
• Access to a library of resources and activities
• Relocation assistance
Comprehensive benefits for full-time directors include:
• Health insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Dental insurance
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Coverage
• 401K retirement plan after first year with up to 4% employer match
• Life Insurance
• Paid time off