About TASKids Autism ABA Services
TASKids serves the greater Richmond area. We focus on the individualized needs of the individual and work in concert with the family and others involved for cohesive services. Come be a part of the most innovative agency around.
TASKids is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst/Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst that is licensed in the state of Virginia who has experience supervising, motivating, and training staff. The qualified applicant will be a “hands on” trainer who easily jumps in and models teaching procedures for staff. As we are a company that prefers to promote and grow from within this BCBA/BCaBA will be superb at supporting staff to realize their potential. In addition, this applicant will have first rate skills in the following domains: communication and organization.
• Report Directly to the Clinical Director
• Lead, supervise and mentor treatment team of therapists.
• Set and achieve performance goals with client, client guardian, and treatment teams.
• Assist with training of staff.
• Determine techniques to be used in implementation of treatment plans
• Conduct initial and on-going client assessments, and based on these assessments, design and maintain top quality treatment programs.
• Oversee and maintain accurate and organized client notes, data, and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
• Train clients’ guardians and family members on treatment techniques; maintain positive working relationship with clients’ family
• Maintain minimum billable client treatment requirements (100 billable hours per month).
• Supervise and train Behavior Technicians by working with them
• Monitor programs in the field and/or clinic
• Provide direct supervision and parent consultation for our families
• Conduct and write FBAs
• Write Progress Reports
• Lead and mentor team
• BCBA®/BCaBA Certified as well as Licensed in Virginia
• Demonstrated knowledge of ABA treatment techniques and treatment program designs for children of varying skill levels
• Proven people-management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent administrative skills
Dental, Medical, Vision
We offer Paid Time Off and Health Benefits to full and Part Time Employees.
Opportunities for advancement
Competitive Pay, Based on Education and Experience
Pay Mileage Reimbursement
Please email your resume with interview availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration