Navigation Behavioral Consulting Hiring LBAs in Hampton Roads
NAVIGATION BEHAVIORAL CONSULTING (NBC) IS HIRING BEHAVIOR ANALYSTS!
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of a unified group of ABA professionals who produce socially-significant behavior improvement? Looking for a chance to grow professionally while achieving observable changes in the lives of those you support? NBC is looking for passionate BCBAs and BCaBAs to join our team of providers, who are dedicated to accomplishing NBC’s mission.
When you work with NBC, you’ll become part of a company that is strongly committed to its behavior analysts. From our professional work environment to our excellent benefits and on-going trainings, we take care of the people that make us strong.
NBC’s headquarters is located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and we serve families all across the Hampton Roads area.
About the Company
NBC provides cutting-edge behavior analysis services to children with autism and other developmental disabilities. Our services include ABA therapy, PEAK services, on-site and online training, and community resources.
NBC offers a competitive base salary and has partnered with an OBM consulting firm to conduct a behavioral system analyses, which ensures that our internal systems are grounded in the very principles we practice in the field with our families. Our rates and salaries are very competitive and both independent contractor and salary positions are available.
Benefits Options (Salaried* and Contractor)
In addition to a base salary or rate, we offer a generous benefits/perks plan designed to meet the needs of our diverse and hard-working staff.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick time, jury duty, bereavement*
- Paid holidays
- Conference finance assistance
- Certification financial assistance
- In-person and online trainings
- Collaborative team environment
- Individualized clinical support
- And much, much more!
The Behavior Analyst will perform the following duties:
- Implement interventions that have proved effective in scientific studies.
- Monitor the provisions of behavior programming by technicians.
- Provide services based upon the individual’s services authorization.
- Maintain communication and collaboration with individuals, family members, social support systems, and service providers as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with all state, local, and funding source standards, including submitting all documentation in a timely manner.
Applicant must be a BCBA or BCaBA and licensed in the state of Virginia. Experience with verbal behavior programming, ABLLS and/or VB-MAPP, and writing behavior programs is highly valued. Supervisory experience, especially conducting performance evaluations, is beneficial.
We have immediate openings and would love for you to join our growing team! To request more information about our company, or to apply for a position with us, please email your resume to: email@example.com