- Anthem BC/BS
- Beacon Health
- BC/BS Federal
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia, Inc.
- Freedom Life Insurance Company of America
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Group Hospitalization and Medical Services, Inc. (CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
- Innovation Health
- Optima Health
- Optimum Choice, Inc.
- Piedmont Community Healthcare
- United HealthCare
- Therapeutic Consutation
The May Center for ABA Services is a non-profit organization in Richmond and the Hampton Roads region that provides researched based, behavioral intervention to children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other special needs. Our organization provides ABA therapy within the home as well as in the community to help families and caregivers to support the client’s development to promote independence. The May Center for ABA also provides school based services that range from consultation with individual students, consultation with classrooms, and overall consultation aimed at achieving organizational change within a district.