SpringHealth seeks BCBA or BCaBA in Bristol/Abingdon
We are growing and have great opportunities in the Bristol/Abingdon area for a BCBA or BCaBA.
At SpringHealth, we believe in a holistic approach, treating the mind and body together. We provide services for children and adults, using positive programming and non-aversive strategies to deliver the best quality support. Our services are tailored to meet the unique needs of individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD, or mental illness to help them achieve their best overall health and well-being.
Our evidence-based programs and therapies are designed to give children and adults more positive, active and social lives. We conduct appointments in a variety of locations. These include residential homes, schools, family homes, nursing homes, workplaces, and other community-based settings.
- Conduct initial/ongoing assessments to meet the needs of the individual
- Continue open communication between supervisors; direct care staff members; family members; guardians; collateral individuals regarding the individual’s status/progress
- Provide a tentative schedule to supervisor of appointments/home visits/observations for the week/month to continue open communication of work progress
- Conduct home visits to meet the requirements of in-home observations; chart reviews; staff interviews; data analysis; and to ensure implementation of the program plan is effective and followed per the program
- Participate in Interdisciplinary Team Meetings as well as other pertinent meetings/appointments to ensure all team members are continuing open communication of the individual’s progress
- Conduct training/in-service trainings, annually, and as needed to ensure staff and other team members are competent on the implementation of the program plan and/or documentation sheets
- Acts as liaison with the public and mental health community for the purpose of supporting individual development goals
- BCBA, BCaBA, or Positive Behavior Support Specialist (PBS). Must have experience with behavioral intervention, and/or a strong educational emphasis on the principles of learning and developmental psychology. Two or more years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities or behaviorally challenged population.
Learn more and apply: https://www.springhealthinc.com/careers/
SpringHealth Talent Acquisition – 502-394-2352